This month's theme, if you can call it that, is that the products were selected by designer Cynthia Rowley, and I do like that most of the products are no-nonsense basics that are very usable for everyday.
|From left to right: Redken Shine Flash, |
Nuxe Dry Oil, Kind Bar
- A large sample of Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser
- A large sample of Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil
- A large sample of Redken Shine Flash 02
- A large sample of Zoya Nail Polish in Pandora (a creamy nude polish)
- An almond and apricot Kind Bar
I've tried Purity Made Simple and Kind Bars before, and I like both products. I'm also excited to try the nail polish, since I've been wanting to wear a more subdued color lately. My only real disappointment is that there isn't really any makeup (besides the nail polish), but as I mentioned earlier, I do think that everything in this box is very practical and easy to incorporate into my regular routine.
|From left to right: Redken Shine Flash, Zoya polish, Purity Made Simple, and Nuxe Dry Oil|
I haven't quite decided if I'm going to do a full review of these products, but if you would like one, please feel free to leave a comment below. I'm easy to persuade!