Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Plugging Along

First, I apologize for neglecting this blog. While I can't think of adequate words to express my apologies, perhaps Glyn Maxwell's "Deep Sorriness Atonement Song" will do the trick.

That said, things have been busy (as usual). Between work and work (both the TA job and the other job have been crazy), I've also been having long, sad (sort of) meetings with my committee at school. To make a long story short, I'm just plugging along on the dissertation.

I promise I'll be better. My goal is to post at least two more times this month and to post at least once a week during April (National Poetry Month). I have a break (from school) coming up, and while I will be spending most of my free time in my cage at the school library, the break will give me the chance to catch up on blogging.

0 comments: